This list of heartfelt missing you quotes is a perfect way to really reflect on how you’re feeling. Missing someone you love can feel really overwhelming, and sometimes it’s hard for people to even put that sadness and pain into words.
Quotes about missing someone are here for your comfort, and to support you through a tough time. When you are missing someone like crazy, it can feel really lonely but remember you are not alone. Let these phrases remind you of that.
This selection of I miss you quotes might give you the courage to tell someone you love about how you are feeling. Or, they might help you accept what you’re going through and realize that others have felt these things too.
We provide below, a total of 67 miss you quotes (all with images) to read through, send, share, and save.
Best Missing You Quotes
These are our favorite quotes to say I miss you. Please feel free to copy and send them.
- “My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.” – Unknown
2. “If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.” – Unknown
3. “When you’re missing someone, I can’t explain it, your body doesn’t function normally, as it should.” – Unknown
4. “I did three things today – miss you, miss you, and miss you.” – Unknown
5. “Each day when I wake up, the first thing I know, the only thing I am certain of, is that I am still missing you so much.” – Unknown
You Might Also Like:
6. “Missing someone you love is a part of loving them.” – Unknown
7. “Missing your boyfriend is a warm and fuzzy, happy but sad, smiley but anxious feeling.” – Unknown
8. “Nothing seems to matter when you’re missing your bf.” – Unknown
9. “I am missing you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” – Unknown
10. “I miss you like crazy but I’m trying not to care.” – Unknown
You Might Also Like:
- Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- Quotes About Judging Others
- Respect Quotes
- Good Night Quotes
- Trust Quotes
11. “Missing people is hard, but if you miss them, know you are lucky to have come about them in your life and for them to feel so special to you.” – Unknown
12. “I think about you all the time. I feel guilty when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.” – Unknown
13. “I wake up in the night wanting to text you, I am missing talking to you, everything about you.” Unknown
14. “Thinking of him every; second, minute, hour, is like a medication for my sickness of missing him.” – Unknown
15. “Do you think about me? Do you sense whenever I miss you? Do you know when those times are? After all this time? It is still always.” – Unknown
16. “I’m just going to say it, because why not…I love you, I miss you.” – Unknown
17. “I miss the fun we used to have together. My family misses you. My friends miss you. Today we had fun but we all said we missed you.” – Unknown
18. “I wish you miss me like I really missed you.” – Unknown
19. “The days are long when you are missing your love. You are my love. I am never not thinking of you.” – Unknown
20. “I miss you today. I don’t know why. I woke up and you were in my head, I can’t get you out.” – Unknown
21. “Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.” – Unknown
22. “Each day that goes by, I just miss you more.” – Unknown
24. “I wish I had done everything on earth with you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
25.“You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.” – John Cena
26. “We could have been happy. I know that, and it is perhaps the hardest thing to know.” – Allie Condie
27. “It is lonely here and I miss your light.” – Ranata Suzuki.
28. “Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.” – Henry Alford
29. “The air I breathe in a room empty of you is unhealthy.” – John Keats
30. “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” – Calla Quinn
31. “What was it like to lose him? It was like hearing every goodbye ever said to me said all at once.”- Lang Leav
32. “I wish you were here to tell me that everything is gonna be okay.” – Unknown
33. “My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.” – John Keats
34. “My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU.” – Sanhita Baruah
35. “Every piece of me aches for you.” – Unknown
36. “And they can’t understand, what hurts more – missing the other person, or pretending not to.” – Khadija Rupa
37. “You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” – John Green
38. “I miss those kisses and the way I used to sleep in your warm hug. I miss the way you made me eat breakfasts and I miss the way you made me laugh. I miss you.” – Himmilicious
39. “I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.” – Unknown
40. “The only way you’ll realize how broken I am without you… is to put your hand on my heart and feel it limping along in pain. I miss you.” – Unknown
41. “I hold onto the pain because it is all I have left of you.” – AVA
43. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Unknown
44. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – JmStorm
45. “They said: “Write the longest sentence you know.” I wrote: “A life without you.” – Cameron Lincoln
46. “What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Richard Wilbur
47. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – – Alfred Lord Tennyson
48. “I only miss you when I’m breathing.” – Jason Derulo
49. “You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.” – Rupi Kaur
50. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Wolf
51. “You are my paradox. You are the love letter that I can’t read anymore. The same one I refuse to throw away.” – Jm Storm
52. “We only part to meet again.” – John Gay
53. “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” – Nicolas Sparks
54. “I am summer yearning for a drop of your rain.” – Gemma Troy
55. “When I text you it means I’m MISSING you. When I don’t it means I’m WAITING for you to miss me. If only you knew.” – Unknown
Best Missing Someone Quotes
We have gathered the best ‘missing someone’ quotes for you. Maybe you just want to feel validated about the sadness you are feeling, or maybe you want to tell this special person that you are missing them.
When you are missing someone, it can feel the absolute worst. You think about them every day, and time passes but you still miss them so much, wonder if they miss you, and feel so sad.
Either way, have a read and know that it is OK to feel this way. You can be hurting and still healing., and there is no shame in feeling sad about missing someone you love.
56. “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” – Unknown
57. “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” – Unarine Ramaru
58. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Unknown
59. “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” – Taylor Swift
60. “When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” – Luigina Sgarro
61. “Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.” – Unknown
62. “I never knew the pain of missing someone you love could last for a lifetime.” – Unknown
63. “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.” – Unknown
64. “Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.” – Unknown
65. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamartine
66. “Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you.” – Tegan Quin
67. “You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there.” – Unknown
We hope you enjoyed these missing you quotes. Please feel free to share them on social media or send them to your loved ones.
Holly Jaskolka is a certified Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) practitioner, yoga instructor, and an impassioned advocate for holistic well-being. Fueled by her love for animals and wanderlust, Holly leads a plant-based lifestyle that she complements with immersive travel experiences. When she’s not jet-setting to uncover the world’s hidden gems, she’s empowering individuals to heal emotionally, particularly those grappling with the aftermath of breakups. Connect with Holly on LinkedIn.